Classes, Discussion & Book Club @ bushel & peck’s
Downtown merchant bushel & peck’s (Food you love from people you know) has posted their series of classes, discussions and even a book club. Some great stuff!
They have a very nice website here with more information and where you can also register, or by phone (608.363.3911) or better yet… stopping by their wonderful store. We’ve also added their events to the NPA calendar here. Love that place.
- Sat., Jan. 10 More Cold-Weather Soups, 3-5pm
- Sat., Jan 17 Fighting Colds and the Flu with Herbs, 10-11:30am
- Sat., Jan 24 Kitchen Basics: an Italian menu for Absolute Beginners, 2:30-5:00pm
- Sat., Jan 31 Introduction to Cheese, 3-5pm
- Sun., Jan 11 The Natural Step: a Guide for Sustainable Development, 4-5pm
- Sun., Jan 18 Making your Own Baby Food, 4-5pm
- Sun., Jan 25 In Defense of Food; an Eater’s Manifesto, 4-5pm