Some of us who frequented Pleasant St Coffee House…
came the day after it’s closing to have our own private goodbye. Here’s what we left behind. We hope others will feel free to add their own touch. Our goal is to have as many people show their support for having a coffee shop nearby.
Just down the street. Walking distance from Beloit’s Historic Districts.
This morning was the most recent monthly Church Street neighbors coffee. This is regularly scheduled on the first Sunday of the month, 8:00 a.m. at the Pleasant Street Coffeehouse. As Bill would say… you’re not there you leave yourself open for us to talk about you.
It’s a good time. Some great conversation including the solutions to many of the worlds problems were presented and now simply await adoption by government leaders… if only they’d ask us. More mundane conversations passed around including:
- Close by, walking distance for many of us.
- Convenient parking for the rest.
- Coffee along with their other drinks and desserts
- WIFI …. woohoo!
- A large screen TV we can hook up to as a monitor
- Supporting a local business who’s been a great neighbor to the Church St. group as well.
PLEASE NOTE: We’ll be meeting a bit earlier at 6:30 PM. This will allow us some time to get something if we like before they close the register for the evening.
View Larger Map